As per the Leaked memo from Vox Media of Executive Order, 24 Months STEM OPT Extension could be revoked.
From Vox Media:
Here’s a quick summary of what’s in the Executive Order:
- Memo Title: Protecting American Jobs and Workers by Strengthening the Integrity of Foreign Worker Visa Programs
- Review/Revoke Regulations
- 24 Months STEM OPT Extension4
- H4 EAD
- Parole based entry into the USA
- Other Non-Immigrant Work Visas
- Increased site visits for L-1 and other employment based guest worker visas
- Ways to alter H-1B Visa program instead of allocating visa via Lottery
- Improve monitoring of foreign students” and to “reform, practical training programs for foreign students to prevent the disadvantaging of US students in the workforce.
- To reform the J-1 Summer Work Travel program to improve protections of United States workers.
- E-Verify Program changes
- Indian racially harassed, abused by American in San Jose, California
- President Donald Trump has no plans to sign an executive order on H-1B visa: Report
- Heart touching letter ever! Srinivas’s wife heartfelt message made everyone cry!
- H-1B premium processing suspended for 6 months
- What Donald Trump’s recent H-1B move means for Everyone
- U.S. Customs detained a software engineer — and given a test to prove he’s an engineer